Sephora Sale Wishlisting
If you took one glance through my Instagram feed, you could confidently determine that I don't have any business purchasing beauty related products for the next 30 years. Possibly more. But is now really the time to rationalize when the Sephora Rouge 20% off sale is upon us in just a few days?! PROBABLY, BUT WE'RE NOT DOING THAT TODAY. So let's fill up our imaginary carts (that we'll empty at the last minute), and talk about what my monopoly money would buy if I didn't have to feed myself or pay the electricity bill.
1. Violet Voss Taupe Notch Pro Eyeshadow Palette: Do I have several drawers full of neutral eyeshadow palettes? Guilty. Do I still think this is so "different" from the others and will finally be the one palette that has every shade I need, and I'll never need another afterwards? Guys, clearly I'm delusional so the answer is yes. This is a vicious cycle of eyeshadow palette coveting, and I can't stop, and probably won't stop. But listen, I could have worse vices than loving a cool brown crease shade and a shimmery pop of bronze.
2. Pat McGrath Labs Matte Trance Lipstick: Out of all of these products, I feel like this is the ultimate unnecessary indulgence at $38 for a single lipstick, but Pat McGrath is an icon and it's only right that I honor her genius by owning at least one product from her line. Out of my list, this one is likely the first one to be moved out of my cart and into my "Loves" folder on my Sephora app, but I'll be damned if I take it out a single minute before checkout time. Also, I didn't specify a shade because I would gladly own and wear any color available.
3. Kat Von D Everlasting Mini Liquid Lipstick Set: I'm not proud of this, but I've never finished a lipstick in my life. And I'm not talking about the dried out lipsticks or the ones that got too old to use, I mean truly getting down to the end of a lipstick's life because I used it that much. Could it be because I have too many? Absolutely. Which is why the concept of buying minis makes me *think* that I'm making a more responsible decision. On top of really liking the Kat Von D liquid lipstick formulas, I've also been tip-toeing around buying a black lipstick and I think it's time to take the plunge.
4. Amorepacific "My 12 Days of Botanical Beauty": I've only been able to try two Amorepacific products in their line, and one of them was a sample, so I'm practically foaming at the mouth to try more. Plus, there's a teeny bottle of the Vintage Single Extract Essence that is normally $145.00, and if I can get even a drop on my face for less than that price than I'm sold. And who can deny a set of minis? Clearly not me.
5. Farmacy Honey Harvest Kit: So far I've tried a sample of the lightweight moisturizer, and after liking it so much I've now succumbed to the downward spiral of wanting everything else in the Farmacy line. For only $45 plus the 20% off, I feel like that's a good deal for the amount of product you get in the set, and my skin loves anything honey, so really can we just file this purchase under an act of self-care?
Are there any products you've been eyeing for the sale? My list isn't huge, but I'll definitely be making more cuts in the next few days. Self-control can be so rude sometimes.